Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

My girl is growing up :(

Where have the years gone! My princess was such a beautiful and well behaved baby and now she's dancing in her first play today! Now I know how all those other mothers feel when they realise that eventually your muffins grow up and leave the nest - I'm dreading her leaving the nest! If I am already stressing about her leaving home when she is only 5, what will I be like when she's 16!?!?!?!?

It was beautiful to watch all the Prep classes dance together and perform at their fete today. They were bumping into each other accidentally and a mess but it was a beautiful mess. She was so proud of her mexican outfit. I sewed the Poncho (with matching top underneath) and I took one of her dads Akubra cowboy hats and punched the top up to make it look like a sombrero. Here was the result.


Her Top



Her costume


What a wonderful but sad day it has been. I LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment